What is Caaring?
Caaring® is a digital platform for remote monitoring of patients that helps improve the management and course of diseases and generate Real-World Evidences. This platform enables the collection of real-life data about the patient’s status and treatment, at the same time as it facilitates educational content of interest for the management of the disease. The healthcare professional carries out the monitoring of the clinical data provided in Caaring® with the goal of managing the course of the disease and preventing an increase in the severity of that disease. The Caaring® platform is put at the disposal of the user at no cost through the healthcare professional, who is the person responsible for facilitating the platform for the patient to carry out the monitoring of the disease.
Information about the company
PERSEI VIVARIUM S.L. located at Gran Vía, 62, 5 floor, 28013, Madrid, Spain, with Identification Number B-87263885, th is the owner of the Caaring® software product.
PERSEI VIVARIUM S.R.L. located at Via Leopardi Num. 1, Milan, with Identification Number 11543780966 and REA number 2610522, is the assignee of the usage rights, and acts as the producer of the Caaring® software.
Which personal data are processed?
All the personal data processed in Caaring are fixed and stipulated in the contract or any other legal framework that regulates the relation between the promoter and Persei vivarium S.L.
Thus, Persei vivarium acts as a data processor, being bound to meet the obligations of the Section 28 GDPR.
In relation with the subjects that can access Caaring as users, the data that will be processed are the identification and contact ones, as well as all those comments and information that the user adds to Caaring by his own means.
Who processes your personal data?
Your personal data added to Caaring are processed by Pesei vivarium S.L., with registered office at Calle Gran Vía 62, 5 floor, 28013, Madrid (Spain), th and with the phone number that follows: +34 915 00 40 13. Furthermore, Persei vivarium S.L. has a data protection officer (DPO), that you can get on to for solving any doubt regarding the processing of personal data limited to a particular project through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How are your personal data obtained?
Your personal information (identification and contact information) has been given by the promoter of the project in order to register in Caaring the users that he determines, and that can be deduced from the legal framework that regulates the relations between this subject and Persei vivarium S.L.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your personal information will be kept until the contractual relationship between the promoter and Persei vivarium S.L. ends. Afterward, they will be kept during the deadlines fixed by law, if any.
Which rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
In addition to the right to receive the information we are sending to you now, you are also entitled with the following rights:
- Right of access in order to know which personal information is treated, the purpose of the treatment and the source of this personal information, as well as its destiny in the case it is expected to be given by third parties.
- Right of rectification of your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to erasure of the personal data once the purpose for which they were processed has been accomplished or has disappeared, you want to revoke the consent you gave for the processing of this data and all the other assumptions provided for in the law.
- Right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, in the cases and with the limitations set in the GDPR.
- Right to data portability, so that you can receive your personal information in a format that complies with the requirements of the Section 20 GDPR.
- Right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling: We won’t make decisions about you just treating your data that could have effects in your personal sphere or affect you in a similar way.
- Right to restriction of processing in the way explained in the section 18 GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise any of your rights, you can get in contact with us through the e-mail address: email@example.com. Persei vivarium S.L., following the principle of accountability, will communicate any request, claim or query made to the data controller of the project.
Terms and Conditions
In addition to these Legal Notice, we have the Caaring® Terms and Conditions which can be consulted here: https://www.caaring.com/terms-en.php
LEGAL NOTICE ©Caaring. To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) together with other EU laws, below is general information about the owner of the Caaring® software product: app.Caaring.com Persei vivarium S.L. located at Gran Vía, 62, 5 floor, 28013, Madrid, Spain, with Identification Number B-87263885. Phone: +34 915 004 013. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.